Exchanges and faulty items
At White Label Noba we pride ourselves on our products being made to the highest standards, however we understand that at times you may need to exchange an item you purchased.
Our exchange terms are outlined below for purchases made on-line store only. Purchases made in the retail store can not be exchanged via the on-line store.
If a faulty item is purchased from a stockist you are required to return the item to the relevant stockist.
Exchanges are available if you have purchased an incorrect size in accordance with the below terms:
- The goods are in original condition (original condition meaning- new, unworn, unaltered, not washed or damaged) with original swing tags and packing attached
- Proof of purchase is provided, in the form of the receipt; and
- The goods are returned within 14 days of the original purchase date.
- Faulty returns or exchanges can not be made without the original proof of purchase
Note: Sale or markdown items are not refundable or available for exchange. Please choose carefully.
Shoes: Please try on shoes on soft surfaces before they are worn. White Label Noba will not accept shoes returned with sole markings or scratches. The original packaging must be returned with the shoes.
Items purchased from White Label Noba are checked before sending out to our customers, however if you have received an item you consider to be faulty please note the following:
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the item is delivered and a manufacturing fault is identified on receipt of the item
- Damage as a result of normal wear and tear is not considered to be faulty and will be returned to the purchaser
- If an item is worn or cared for incorrectly it will not be deemed as faulty and be returned to the purchaser
If an item is assessed and considered faulty, White Label Noba offers a number of suitable solutions:
- A repair of the product, where possible
- A refund of the original purchase amount
- An exchange for another item
If you believe you have a faulty item please phone our Hawthorne boutique on 07 3899 9095 and the WLN team will be able to assist.
How to exchange an item
1. Please phone our Hawthorne boutique on 07 3899 9095 to notify of your item to be exchanged. The WLN team will be able to help assist with your request and give you further instructions for your exchange. Alternatively, please email email@example.com
2. Exchanges / Faulty returns must be sent back to White Label Noba within 14 days of receipt. Return shipping must be prepaid and traceable to ensure safe and documented delivery. White Label Noba takes no responsibility for missing incoming deliveries of a return. Original shipping charges are non-refundable and charges for returned items are the responsibility of the customer.
The return address is:
White Label Noba
Shop 3/121 Riding Road,
Hawthorne Qld 4171
07 3899 9095
Receiving a refund:
Refunds will only be given if your item is faulty. Your refund will be credited to the original payment method. Refunds can take up to 5 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers and you’ll receive an email notifying you of when the process is complete.
'SALE' Item Refund / Return Policy.
We hope you enjoy shopping 50% off Everything during this SALE period. However, please choose carefully as NO refunds or returns will be offered on ANY items.